Amazing Facts about Mathematics
Mathematics is the root of science. The development in science and technology is not possible without science. Almost every computer programs, software development have mathematical algorithm. The missile technology and rocket science is completely depends on the calculus theory. In short we can say that mathematics is responsible for the development of this world. There are many people who don’t like math’s also there are many people who like math and they are brilliant in it.
Did you know some amazing facts about the Mathematics? Yes some amazing facts. After hearing them either you will amaze or you will not believe this. This fact is for both who love math’s and who do not like moths. Everyone should know these facts so let’s see these 20 Amazing facts about the Mathematics.
Here are that 20 facts about mathematics.
- The number Zero (0) the only number which was not presented by roman numerals.
- Most of the today’s computer programs are made with the help of mathematics. Without mathematics you cannot do any complicated program.
- The probability is also very much important to make a regular program.
- If you add up the number from 1 to 100 consecutively like (1+2+3+…. +100) the total will be 5050.
- The abacus is considered as the origin of the calculator.
- Units after thousand are: million, billion, trillion, quadrillion, quintillion, sextillion, septillion, octillion, nonillion, decillion and undecillion.
- Pie is the ratio of circle’s perimeter to its diameter.
- Any number divide by zero is infinity and any number divide by infinity is zero.
- The number 9 is the magic number: Multiply any number with 9 and then sum all individual digits of the result (product) to make it single digit. The sum of all these individuals’ digits. Would always be 9.
- FOUR is the only number in the English language that is spelt with the same number of letter as the number.
- In roman number addition, subtraction, multiplication, division is not possible. The Arabic number can do all this operations.
- The plus (+) and minus (-) sign symbol were used as early as 1489 A.D.
- The value pie was discovered in Greece.
- The largest prime number is 2^74,207,281-1 with a number 22,338,618 decimal digits.
- Trigonometry is used to show the relationship between angle, side, and hypotenuse.
- From number 0 to 1000 the letter ‘A’ appears in one thousand.
- Zero is the only number which is having so many meaning such as nought, nil, zilch, zip.
- The value of zero was first used by the ancient Indian mathematician aryabhata.
- The term Google is 10 followed by 100 zeros.
- A palindrome number is a number that reads the same backward and forward 13431.