Some Amazing Facts about your Body
Our body is an outstanding machine. Mind control the all the body functions such as blood circulation, pumping blood to entire body, transfer of blood, sweet, reflex action. All these are the incredible functions of the body. We can eat, sleep, run, walk, swim, and play because of our healthy body. Every part of body is made up of various types of cells; the cell is a structural and fundamental unit of life. The human anatomy is the primary scientific study of the morphology of the human body. Did you know some amazing facts about your Body?
Yes some amazing facts. After hearing them either you will amaze or you will not believe this. So let’s see these 20 Amazing facts about your body.
Here are that 20 amazing facts about Brain.
- Your left hand does 56% of the typing.
- It is impossible to sneeze with your eye open.
- Half liters of water per day is lost through breathing. That is in one month you lose 15 litre of water in one month.]
- The highest recorded body temperature in human being was a fever of 115.7 F
- Your body contain enough iron to make nail 3 inch long.
- In space astronauts cannot cry because there is no gravity.
- On an average human drinks 16,000 gallons of water in his or her entire lifetime.
- 10% men and 8% women are left handed.
- We sneeze at the speed of 160km/h.
- In your entire lifetime you produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools.
- Identical twins have identical DNA but they do not have identical fingerprints.
- A man can live without food for one month but without water he cannot live for more than week.
- On an average human speaks about 5,000 words per day.
- Right handed people live an average nine year longer than left handed people.
- 70% of our body is made up of water.
- You are taller in the morning than evening.
- Everyday an adult body produces 300 billion new cell.
- Drinking coffee prevent you from parkinson’s disease.
- The ashes of a creamated person average about 4.5kg
- Like your finger print every person has unique tongue print.
These are some amazing facts about your body. Share this facts with your friend and family member.